Presentation of the degree
The degree in Digital Interaction and Computing Techniques from the Escola Politècnica Superior at the Igualada-UdL Campus aims to train professionals in the world of computing with a very practical aspect, with special emphasis on the design and implementation of applications. interactive.
Graduates will have a solid knowledge of programming, focusing on mobile and web applications, Internet technologies, system administration and security tools, and interface design and development.
The degree will also provide knowledge in content related to design, creativity, innovation, interactive communication, user experience, all aspects that are essential to provide solutions to new problems in the professional market.
This degree will apply a pioneering dual training methodology in the state, which will allow the student who wishes to combine training in university classrooms and the professional environment through an employment contract with the company.
Why do you have to study this degree at EPS?
Because it is a current and very professional degree of 180 ECTS, ie 3 academic year.
Because graduates of the Degree in Digital Interaction and Computer Techniques, taking a series of supplements, will later be able to study the Master in Computer Engineering, for the regulated profession of Computer Engineer, which is also taught in the Polytechnic School.
Because from the third year onwards, students will do internships in companies with an employment contract, making these the first studies related to the IT and ICT sector that will be taught in Catalonia in dual mode. A modality in which the EPS was a pioneer in the state territory, which allows the student who wishes to combine training in university classrooms and the professional environment through an employment contract with the company. This methodology has already been implemented in the master’s studies (Master’s in Computer Engineering and Master’s in Industrial Engineering) and the Degree in Technical Architecture and Building at the UdL’s EPS.
Come to the Escola Politècnica Superior to study a current, professional and essential degree to meet the challenges of 21st century society. In addition, the studies have a very high labor demand:
- Because the University of Lleida has extensive teaching experience in this teaching offer. In the 2020-21 academic year, EPS is celebrating 30 years of computer science studies.
- Because to facilitate the internationalization of teaching and work of our students, 30% of the teaching of the degree in Digital Interaction and Computer Techniques is offered in English.
- Because EPS enjoys a high level of internationalization. Students in the Degree in Digital Interaction and Computing Techniques can enjoy a wide range of international mobility.
- Because it takes place on the Igualada-UdL Campus, in a privileged environment and modern facilities (inaugurated in 2014).
To implement the Degree in Computer Engineering, which is organized in person, the Escola Politècnica Superior offers:
- CFGS validations in the Degree in Digital Interaction and Computer Techniques. Here you can consult the validations according to the corresponding training cycle.
- Small groups that facilitate the exchange with the teachers and a more careful follow-up of the work done by the student.
- Continued avaluation.
- Block curricular qualification of the subjects corresponding to the same academic year.
- Individualized tutorials. At EPS, each student has an assigned tutor to whom they can address any questions related to their studies. Within the Néstor tutoring program, student care mechanisms are established.
- Incorporation of active methodologies.
- Supervised internships in compulsory companies that allow the employment of graduates to be promoted (20 annual internship offers). The possibility of carrying out these internships internationally.
- Final Degree Project with tutoring and continuous evaluation.
- The possibility of carrying out the TFG within the framework of the company.
- Design and development of interactive technology solutions: mobile applications and web applications.
- Design, development and implementation of business information systems.
- Infrastructure administrator: networks, systems and databases.
- IT Consulting and Consulting analyst programmer
- Interaction and User Experience (UX) design
- Design and development of interactive digital products
- Interface design.